1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

CBO 3 part exam

Discussion in 'Certifications' started by Rob, May 23, 2018.

1. William T Smith

William T Smith Registered User

What did you think about the exam? What you expected ? More than expected ?
    Tips ?

2. William T Smith

William T Smith Registered User

In my state, WV the provisional is 2 years. Check your state and see who controls that.( Fire Marshall, State Board, etc. ) Can't hurt to double check.
    Best of luck. @ 6 months you're gonna need it brother

3. archer

archer Sawhorse

Greetings gentlemen. I am new here and just passed my legal module for the CBO. I am starting to study for the management test. I'm looking for practice tests, study guides or anything else that would aid in passing. For anyone that has not passed the Legal module. Let me know and I can pass on what I have that would help.

Thanks

4. archer

archer Sawhorse

New to the site and I am searching for help from others that have endured the new CBO exam nightmare. I am just now starting to study for the management portion of the exam and I cannot find anything that would give me an idea of what types of questions they are asking. Is there any of you guy/gals that have taken the test and could possibly show me what direction I need to go in. I do in return have some notes on the legal portion that I would be more than willing to share in return.

Thanks in advance.